On today’s show:
* The Jonas Brothers will release a Christmas song this Friday!
* Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons had an impromptu jam session in someone’s driveway on Halloween and it was awesome.
* The official City of Chicago Christmas tree has been selected and it’s from the front yard of a man in Elgin! The tree lighting ceremony will take place in Millennium park on November 15th.
* The Lack of Intelligence Report took place in North Carolina and involved a look into the future. Hear the full story on the Lack podcast!
* Lady Gaga confessed to Oprah that the Oscar performance of ‘Shallow’ with Bradley Cooper was orchestrated – they WANTED people to think they were in love. Well it worked…
* Download the Jen’s Show Biz Pop Quiz podcast to see if Jen maintained her winning streak against Courtney from Chicago.