- This event has passed.
St. Paddy’s Day 5K Run/Walk
March 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We’re back and ready to get seriously Irish for St. Patrick’s Day as Chicago’s St. Paddy’s 5K Run
& Walk in Lincoln Park returns for its 20th year of green fun.
Join us for this limited engagement as the FIRST live event after lockdown! While we know that
us Chicagoans like to all be “CHIrish,” this year’s event will certainly look different than any
Safety protocols include:
– choose from two waves of start times (10am and noon)
– masks required at start and finish areas
– large, open field with minimal to no interaction with staff or other participants necessary
– VERY limited number of participants eligible
– no additional fans/friends/family members allowed at start/finish area prior/during/after the
Now on to the fun stuff! Each participant will receive:
– long‐sleeve cotton St. Paddy’s Day themed shirt
– finisher medal
– custom mug from our friends at PB&J West Loop (plus look for details to grab a free brew in
Still not ready to go to a live event? Don’t worry, we get it! Join us virtually for and do the race
on your time. We’re provide the tools and swag, you just need to run!