- This event has passed.
Fitz & The Tantrums
October 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
**EACH PARTY IS REQUIRED TO HAVE HAVE A CAR PASS. THE CAR PASSES ARE GOOD FOR UP TO FOUR PEOPLE IN YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOUR VEHICLE EXCEEDS MORE THAN FOUR PEOPLE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ADD ON TICKET FOR EACH PERSON IN YOUR VEHICLE**
**NO VENUE FACILITY FEE IS CHARGED FOR “ADD ON TICKETS**
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. TICKET VALID FOR EVENT DATE ONLY**
We have come together to create a socially responsible event series that puts gigs in the hands of industry professionals and creates space for Chicagoans to get back to enjoying live entertainment safely.
– All attendees must wear a mask/facial covering when outside of any vehicle. Masks will be available for purchase at each event. Attendees who fail to follow safe distancing at the request of staff will be safely removed from the event. No refunds given.
– We will allow a maximum of 6 attendees per vehicle.
– Every-other parking space (8-foot distance) will be left empty to promote and maintain social distancing. Each space will be a dedicated 12X8 parking spot.
– The event is ALL AGES. Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is responsible for them, to a limit of 5 underage individuals per adult. Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of age.
– Ticket Purchaser names will be collected at ticket purchase to assist with contact tracing, as needed.
– Outside Food & Drink (including alcohol) will not be permitted. Additionally, NO grills, fireworks, umbrellas, tents, pets, drones, or glass allowed.
– All cars must turn off their moters once you are parked. You are allowed to turn on your car for short periods of time to prevent your car from dying.
– Leave the space as you found it. No trash should be left behind for any reason!
– Promoter assumes no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons, including death, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, tort or otherwise.
– Restroom facilities will be regularly cleaned and sanitized by a dedicated onsite cleaning crew.
– Restroom bays will be placed at the end of each lane of the parking lot to prevent attendee cross-over contact.
– Each restroom bay will consist of standard restroom facilities and one ADA-accessible facility, dedicated sanitation team members, and hand sanitizing stations with appropriate markings for socially distant waiting lines.
– Health and safety signage will be posted throughout the event, reminding attendees about the importance of hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, and etiquette.
– Visibly marked LSDI Safety staff will be dispersed among parking lanes to answer questions regarding social distancing and recommend safe practices for attendees.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU OUT. #STAYHEALTHY