WTMX- App Reward / Imperfect Foods / SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The WTMX The Mix App Reward Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are 18 years or older and residents of and be residents of the following counties in Illinois- Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Lake, McHenry, Kane, Kendall and Will, in Wisconsin – Kenosha, or in Indiana – Lake and Porter Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WTMX, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601 (“Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, and their immediate families, (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), or employees of other Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, or Michigan radio stations, are not eligible to enter. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won or accepted any prize with a value of up to $599 from WTMX within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this promotion, or won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from WTMX within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Anyone participating in this Sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this promotion in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this promotion and from participating in WTMX contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. .
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on Monday, August 31, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on Sunday, October 11, 2020 (the ” Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, listeners must register on the WTMX Stream Player at wtmx.com (“Website”). Then, listen to WTMX through the Stream Player during the Sweepstakes Period, and for the required length of listening time as specifically listed on the Stream Rewards contest description on the Website (1 hour, 2 hours, etc.), or more you listen through the WTMX Stream Player in any day during the Sweepstakes Period, you will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing per day, regardless of how many hours you listen each day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day begins at 12:00:00 AM CT and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT each day during the Sweepstakes Period. To be entered, each registered listener must also complete and submit an online entry form found on the Stream Rewards sweepstakes description detail page. To enter without listening for the required length of listening time, email your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address and telephone number in the body of the email, and put the sweepstakes description (of the prize) in the subject line and email to: email@example.com, to be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on October 11, 2020. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete or returned emails. Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the method of entry.
- Random Drawing: On or about the business day following the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be notified via email or telephone the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the email notification within three (3) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Grand Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email or telephone notifications that are undeliverable.
- Prize & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize– $1,000.00 credit to your Imperfect Foods account. To be used towards future purchases at ImperfectFoods.com ARV: $1,000.00. Grand Prize winner will be required to create an account on ImperfectFoods.com which requires a credit card upon sign up. There is no charge to create an account on ImperfectFoods.com. No purchase is necessary. Once the account is set up, $1,000 will be credited to the account Grand Prize winner must provide the appropriate account information to Sponsor in order to receive the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner already has an ImperfectFoods.com account, the Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the winner’s account number and information in order for Sponsor to credit the account. No prize transfer or cash substitutes allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
The Winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release prior to issuance of a prize, and complete a W9 tax form (collectively “Prize Release Documents”). A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. The Prize Release Documents must be completed and sent back to Sponsor within ten (10) days of being notified they are the Grand Prize winner, or the Grand Prize winner will forfeit his or her right to the Grand Prize and an alternate may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, the winner must complete and submit all required Prize Release Documents and set up an account as set forth in Official Rule #5 above, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Grand Prize, which will automatically occur upon Sponsor’s receipt of the Prize Release documents and the setting up of the account.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Official Rules, WTMX The Mix App Rewards Sweepstakes (listing the specific prize), 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WTMX The Mix, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.