Summer Concerts Return to Chicago
- HOW TO ENTER/HOW TO BECOME A QUALIFIER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is one (1) way to enter this sweepstakes.
This is a “listen and win” sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will run Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:20 a.m., 8:20 a.m., 9:20p.m., 10:20am, 11:20pm, 12:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20 p.m. and 4:20 p.m. on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, through Thursday, July 29, 2021. Listen to WTMX-FM, The MIX – 101.9 (or the “Station”) weekdays during the days and hours listed. Each day during the sweepstakes between 7AM and 5PM the on-air talent will announce that they will take a designated number caller (for example: 25th caller, 10th caller) who calls 312.233.1019 If you are the designated number caller to reach the Station, and meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Paragraph 4 below, you will be awarded the prize listed in Paragraph 2. After 4:20PM on July 29, 2021, one name will be selected from all that qualified and awarded the grand prize. If the Station is readily able to determine that the qualifier is ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, the Station will take the next qualifier and continue this process until an eligible participant is found. The Station, in its sole and absolute discretion, may or may not take an alternative caller to participate. The person calling in to the Station as the designated caller must be the same person who claims the prize; substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) or substitute parties claiming the prize are not allowed (except in the case of a disability that prevents the person from calling himself or herself) and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of WTMX. One winner per household during the duration of this sweepstakes. There will be up to sixty (60) winners via this method of entry.
Limit: One (1) winner per household.
- PRIZES: There will be up to Sixty (60) winners. Each winner will receive one (10 Pair of concerts tickets to a pre determined concert event that will be announce at the start of each contest including but not limited to: a ;single day tickets to Lollapalooza July 29, 2021 through August 1,2021. The Hella Mega Tour featuring Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer, August 15, 2021 at Wrigley Field, Marron 5 August 30, 2021 at Wrigley Field, Jonas Brothers, September 12, 2021 at Hollywood Casino Amp, Harry Styles September 24 & 25, 2021 at United Center, Twenty One Pilots October 12,2021 at Bottom Lounge, Twenty One Pilots October 13,2021 at House of Blues, Twenty One Pilots October 14,2021 at Aragon Ballroom, Twenty One Pilots October 16,2021 at United Center Grand Prize: A pair of tickets (2) to every show featured during this promotion. ARV: $1,000
- CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to WTMX (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of WTMX. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented. From the date awarded, all forms must be completed, returned and postmarked within 24 hours to WTMX. If the proper forms are not completed and returned, prizes will be considered forfeited and will not be awarded. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the prize. Prizes will be sent via First Class U.S.P.S. unless otherwise instructed by winner, which in that case, the winner will be responsible for covering costs associated with alternate means of shipment.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. The winners are responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, individuals must be 18 years or older, U.S. citizens, and be residents of the following counties in Illinois- Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Lake, McHenry, Kane, Kendall and Will, in Wisconsin – Kenosha, or in Indiana – Lake and Porter. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC or any other Chicago area radio or television Station, or Chicago area advertising and media companies, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in their same household, whether or not related, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealership, advertising and promotions agencies and website providers/web masters are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in any Hubbard Radio Chicago contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. Participants in this sweepstakes are only eligible to win one minor prize and one major prize (defined as a prize valued at $250 or more) per household every sixty (60) days from WTMX.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release hold harmless and indemnify Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC. (collectively with the Sponsors, the “Released Parties”) (including their respective officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s) and this promotion, (b) agrees that no Sponsors or agents have made any representation, warranty or guaranty relative to the prize, and (c) consents to the use by the Sponsors of this sweepstakes for promotional purposes only of his/her likeness and/or voice, and address (city and state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by August 6, 2021 to: Winners List, Summer Concerts in Chicago Sweepstakes, WTMX, 130 East Randolph, No. 2700, Chicago, Illinois 60601.
Decisions of WTMX-FM concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. WTMX-FM reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. The Released Parties are not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. is the Released Parties are not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. WTMX-FM, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this contest, and refuse to award the Prize, if participant engages in any conduct WTMX-FM deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the contest or detrimental to other entrants of the contest. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants agree that WTMX-FM may void any part of the Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent WTMX-FM from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which WTMX-FM, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, WTMX-FM reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as WTMX-FM may deem fair and