OnAir Contest Runs 09/20/2019 10:00am - 10/11/2019 12:00pm
WTMX-FM – Live in the Vineyard Sweepstakes
- HOW TO ENTER/HOW TO BECOME A QUALIFIER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are three (3) ways to enter this sweepstakes.
This is a “listen and win” sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will run weekdays from 7:00 a.m. Monday, September 20, 2019, through 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11, 2019. Listen to WTMX-FM, The MIX – 101.9 (or the “Station”) weekdays during the days and hours listed in the preceding sentence.
- App Entries. In order to participate via this method, download the free MIX App available in the Appel App Store or Google Play. Listen to The Mix via the App. For every five hours of listening time, you will accrue one entry into this contest.
Note that webcasts of The Mix’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes. The Mix is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems or human error which may or may not result from this sweepstakes.
Limit: One (1) winner per household.
- HOW THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS CHOSEN. From all eligible entries received pursuant to Paragraphs 1.a above, one name will be randomly drawn in the 1 p.m. hour on Friday, October 11, 2019, at the WTMX Studios to be the Grand Prize winner. The winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
- Grand Prize. (1) one trip for two will be awarded consisting of (a) round-trip coach air transportation for two to Sacramento International Airport (SMF), Sacramento, CA (the “Destination”) from a major commercial airport in the continental United States, near the winner’s primary residence, as determined by Sponsor; provided that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if winner resides within 300 miles of the Destination; (b) three (3) nights hotel accommodations at a Napa area hotel (one double occupancy room and room tax only); (c) two passes to Grand Taste, Friday and Saturday Main Stage Concerts, and Sunday Send-off Brunch. (f) ground transportation once in Napa, CA to all LITV sanctioned events. Total value of the grand prize (which includes the qualifier prize listed in Paragraph 3.a above) is $3,000. The grand prize winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. LITV reserves the right to amend, change, add or delete any artists, events, or schedules at any time without prior notice or penalty during this contest period and also before or during the actual event production period. All other expenses not mentioned herein, including without limitation, ground transportation, meals, additional hotel amenities, fees and gratuities, are the responsibility of the winner and traveling companion. Travel and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. Certain blackout dates and material restrictions may apply. Dates, participating artists, and location of Events are subject to change and are not the responsibility of Sponsor. If the Event is cancelled, Sponsor’s only obligation is to award the other elements of the prize. If selected, and Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on dates specified — tentatively scheduled for October 31, 2019 through November 3, 2019 the selected Grand Prize winner will forfeit the prize and another winner may or may not be selected from among eligible entries received. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any portion of the advertised prize becomes unavailable. In no event shall more than the number of stated prizes be awarded. Any un-used elements of the Grand Prize will be forfeited, will not be redeemable for cash and may not reduce the prize value awarded for tax purposes. All federal, state, local and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Actual retail value of prize depends upon location of winner and fares at time of departure, among other things. Taxes (including and additional expenses such as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls, souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner. The passengers must possess a valid passport or state issued ID and be at least 21 years old. Names provided for booking travel need exactly match the name that appears in the passport or the state issued ID or risk being denied boarding.
- CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: Each winner must complete the required paperwork within thirty (30) business days of the day he/she wins to verify that he/she is a qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to WTMX-FM (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). Winners will be required to complete a W-9 for tax purposes. If the proper forms are not completed and returned, prizes will be considered forfeited and will not be awarded. If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of WTMX-FM. Once the necessary paperwork is completed, a check will be mailed to the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, or stolen mailing of the prize to the winner.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, individuals must be 21 years or older, U.S. citizens, and be residents of the following counties in Illinois- Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will, in Wisconsin – Kenosha, or the following counties in Indiana – Lake and Porter. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Live in the Vineyard, or any other Chicago area radio or television Station, or Chicago area advertising and media companies, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in their same household, whether or not related, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealership, advertising and promotions agencies and website providers/web masters are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in any Hubbard Radio Chicago contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. Participants in this sweepstakes are only eligible to win one minor prize and one major prize (defined as a prize valued at $250 or more) per household every sixty (60) days from WTMX.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release hold harmless and indemnify Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Live in the Vineyard, (collectively with the Sponsors, the “Released Parties”) (including their respective officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s) and this promotion, (b) agrees that no Sponsors or agents have made any representation, warranty or guaranty relative to the prize, and (c) consents to the use by the Sponsors of this sweepstakes for promotional purposes only of his/her likeness and/or voice, and address (city and state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by October 15, 2019, to: Winners List, MIX LITV Sweepstakes, WTMX, 130 East Randolph, No. 2700, Chicago, Illinois 60601.
Decisions of WTMX-FM concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. WTMX-FM reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. The Released Parties are not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. is the Released Parties are not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. WTMX-FM, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this contest, and refuse to award the Prize, if participant engages in any conduct WTMX-FM deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the contest or detrimental to other entrants of the contest. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants agree that WTMX-FM may void any part of the Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent WTMX-FM from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which WTMX-FM, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, WTMX-FM reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as WTMX-FM may deem fair and appropriate.
Return to list of Contest Rules