OnAir Contest Runs 01/10/2017 12:00am - 02/15/2018 05:00pm
WTMX/WSHE/WDRV – “Download for Dollars” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The WTMX/WSHE/WDRV “Download for Dollars” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 18 years or older and residents of Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin. Limit, one winner per household. In order to eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize valued at $500 or more within thirty (30) days immediately prior to the start of this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its stations WTMX/WSHE/WDRV, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, Illinois (the “Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 12, 2018 at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on February 15, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, download the WTMX, WSHE, or WDRV mobile app either by visiting www.wtmx.com, www.wshe.com, or www.wdrv.com (collectively, the “Websites”) and clicking on the stream player Rewards page, or by opening the WTMX, WSHE or WDRV Mobile App. To enter, you must download the free WTMX, WSHE or WDRV Mobile App (the “App”) which can be found in the iTunes or Google Play store online. Once downloaded, open the App to register, and upon completion of your registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for whichever station App you registered for. If you have already registered, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for whatever station App you’ve registered for. Limit one (1) entry per person/account per station during the entire Sweepstakes entry (for a total of three (3) entries; one (1) per App). Or, to enter without downloading and registering for the App(s), email your complete name, email address, and telephone number in the body of the email, with “Download for Dollars” in the Subject line of the email, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 15, 2018 to be entered into the Random Drawing.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
4. Random Drawings: One (1) Grand Prize winner’s name will be randomly selected in a series of random drawings on the dates set forth below, to be conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received per station by each Drawing Date (set forth below). Non-winning entries WILL be carried over to subsequent station random drawings. The potential winners will be contacted by email or telephone on or about the day of the applicable random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries were received for that station up until the applicable Drawing Date. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Sponsor will make up to 2 attempts to contact the potential winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
Station Drawing Date
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – Twenty-Five (25) Grand Prize Winners (9 winners for WTMX; 8 winners for WSHE; and 8 winners for WDRV) –$100. ARV: $100.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes is $2,500.
Prizes are non-transferable, and non-assignable. Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of a Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
6. Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, Sponsor will mail the Grand Prize to each Grand Prize winner. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, or stolen mailing of prizes.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance or use or misuse of prize ; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties, Facebook and Twitter from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute reserves the right to take pre-procedure photographs and obtain written consent prior to administering any and all treatments, as is the norm in the medical industry, specifically cosmetic medicine.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. Sweepstakes Winners: For the name of the Sweepstakes winner (available after February 21, 2018), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 21, 2018 to: Winners List, WTMX/WSHE/WDRV Download for Dollars Sweepstakes, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, Illinois, 60601.
13. Official Rules: For a copy of the official rules, see Sponsor’s Website.
14. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its stations WTMX-FM, WSHE, and WDRV, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, Illinois, 60601.
Return to list of Contest Rules